Mission and Vision
We as educators strive to develop Outeniqua Primary to the school of excellence in the Southern Cape where every learner will be given maximal opportunities to develop in a safe and stimulating school environment. To achieve this Vision, every educator will strive to focus on the following Mission:
- The rendering of the highest possible academic and cultural achievement from each learner and the cultivation of a positive work ethic.
- The development of every individual learner’s talents in the sporty and cultural fields.
- The support of learners socially and emotionally in their journey towards adulthood.
- To encourage the following amongst every Outeniqua learner: respect for educators and fellow learners, the solving of problems in and outside the classroom; to accept responsibility for their actions; good manners.
- The effective communication as well as mutual respect between parents and educators.
- Consistent application of the code of conduct of Outeniqua Primary.